Thursday, July 12, 2012

Best Laid Plans

At the beginning of the summer, I inDesign'd a Make List, inspired by many of those who had committed to the Handmade Spring Wardrobe project and the Colette Spring/Summer Palette Challenge. Here are some of my remaining intentions:









(click for larger images)

Not included in this spread is a shirt dress using some of the fabric I printed for this project, and a pair of blinding chartreuse shorts based on my much-used/altered Ruby pattern.

Also, I should probably photograph and post my completed projects: a shirt for Joe based on Burdastyle's Two-Tone Shirt, the ubiquitous Vogue 1247 Rachel Comey top, and some random things I can't even remember at this point.

Right now, I'm throwing together the Burda dress for a wedding we're going to in a couple weeks. I also hope to finish the aforementioned shirt dress for an anniversary trip to follow.

Because non-studio-related making is impossible during the semester, I realize the wardrobe window is going to be closing sooner than I realize. So I best get to work!

No comments: