Friday, July 18, 2008

Time Flies When You're a Seasonal Californian

I can't believe we've been out here for this long already. We're leaving in two weeks, that's ridiculous.

It's okay, though. I miss the East Coast. And being on my own. And the metro. And beer.
(Don't judge me.)


And I miss my friends.

I'm surprisingly not lamenting the impending drive back. The road trip was fun, aside from the never-ending wasteland of scenic Nebraska. And the promise of a new David Sedaris audiobook makes the drive all the more enticing.

I have enjoyed my time here. Living in my grandparents house is sort of like living in another time, amidst old things and pictures and stories.
I'm feeling nostalgic for things I wasn't even alive to experience.
But I'm sure if I was alive in that time, my mad domestic skills would have been impressive.




P.S.
My exhibition is closing for the summer.
So if you're in Buffalo, like now, go check it out.


No comments: