Tuesday, January 19, 2010
I finally finished sewing up the Sencha blouse from the most recent collection by Colette Patterns (blogged about here). It was a relatively simple project, with lovely handsewn finishing, pleats, and a button-up back. Next time, I think I'll go down a size or two, as it wasn't as fitted as I had expected. Honestly, I got pretty lazy near the end (I just wanted to wear it). So instead of taking it in at the appropriate places, I pretty much just adjusted the button/buttonhole placement. Eh, that worked just fine.
The material was a gift from my friend Emily. The print is so fantastic.
Posted by hellagabrielle at 12:51 PM